DISCOUNT TICKETS & TOURS
REFERRAL REWARDS PROGRAM (RRP/GRRP)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
GRRP represents the Group Referral Rewards Program - A company/business/group account where all individual referral points are pooled together into one account. The property designated manager controls the redemptions. True GRRP accounts will be specially set up by Discount Tickets & Tours management and the property management.
Note: Some property managers may use a Group Quick Enrollment form to quickly enroll their individual hotel employees, but these are still individual accounts (see RRP).
RRP represents the Referral Rewards Program - An individual account where the individual earns his/her own points and controls their own redemptions.
US/WE/OUR/DTT represents Discount Tickets & Tours.
YOU/YOUR represents all Referral Rewards Program participants in the RRP or GRRP.
POINTS represents a discount on future items/services purchased in OUR store, Discount Tickets & Tours, as long as the establishment is in business and operated by current owners. Points have no cash value and cannot be a quantity owed. Their only value is at the point of sale for the RRP participant. WE will refer to Discount Points and Referral Points interchangeably.
We thank you for your interest in enrolling in our Referral Rewards Program or Group Referral Rewards Program and are excited to partner with you to help your guests have a better purchasing experience, saving time and money. We strive provide excellent customer service at all times.
1. This program is not an employment agreement. It is a good-will cooperation between Discount Tickets & Tours and You to provide your guests with the best discounts on needed services, ticket and tour products with a pleasant one-stop-shop purchasing experience. The RRP/GRRP operates as an "at-will" cooperation with no obligation on either side. Our reward points are offered as a simple “Thank You” for your efforts for referring your guests to us. We will always strive to fulfill the obligation of this good-will agreement as long as we are able. Discount Tickets & Tours will not be obligated to fulfill points and redemptions for products or cash in the event that DTT ceases operations, is sold to another party, or cancels the programs. If any of these events occur, current unredeemed points will immediately expire and no compensation will be required.
2. All rules and terms can change without notice and all participants are subject to new terms. It is Your responsibility to read any policy change notifications in your weekly Points Update email.
3. We offer an Individual and a Group program:
Individual Program: (Referral Rewards Program "RRP")
The Individual program allows employees from hotels and resort area valets, transportation and taxi drivers to enroll individually as independent agents to earn reward points to redeem as they desire.
Group Program: (Group Referral Rewards Program "GRRP")
A Group Program can be established by a hotel general manager or owner by filling out our Group Referral Rewards Registration form. All sales at Our store resulting from any brochure, referral card, or customer identifying Your hotel as referring them will earn points that accumulate into one account for the hotel. The designated GRRP Administrator is the only person who may redeem the group points unless alternate arrangements with Our Sales Manager. The resulting products purchased with points are to be distributed and used at the discretion of the hotel’s Designated GRRP Administrator in compliance with their management’s direction and policies. We take no responsibility for the distribution or misuse of points or products after the products have left our store.
4. Switching Programs:
In the event, a hotel/business decides to enroll in the GRRP and there are already active individual staff member accounts established, the individual accounts will be inactivated and a new group account will commence on a designated day. Any individual points earned prior to the group start date will remain in the individual accounts to be redeemed by the individuals within 30 days. Points will be expire after 30 days.
5. Not all referrals sent to US result in a completed purchase or discount points earned. It is our goal to provide YOUR referred guests with the products and services they seek but we cannot guarantee they will make a qualified purchase.
6. You may automatically be inactivated if you disregard attraction/tour policies regarding ticket use and conduct at their facilities when using a ticket obtained from Us as the result of a marketing contest or ticket give-a-way.
7. We reserve the right to change policies at any time without notice.
8. Participation Requirement & Discount Point Expiration/Application: Earning points every 90 days is considered active participation and will keep your account in active status which gives you access to special industry invitations to various attractions. It also give YOU the ability to apply earned discount points to tickets, tours, and gift cards we sell up to 100% of the amount due (that would make the items Free!). Discount points are earned after YOUR referred guests complete a purchase on qualifying tickets and tours in our store. One point provides a $1 discount on qualifying services and items WE sell. Discount points have no cash value and are not a quantity that can be owed. There value is only at the point of sale as an extra discount on any items YOU may purchase from US in a given point in time. Discount points expire 30 days after YOUR status changes to Inactive (see Section G). Therefore, WE encourage YOU to regularly come into our store to apply your discount points towards a variety of gift cards or attractions so you get maximum value from them before they expire due to unexpected events, such as, YOUR status changes to inactive and you miss the 30 day window to use them, program discontinuation, or OUR business is sold or closes. There will be no prior notice of these possible events.
B. EMAIL REQUIRED:
1. All correspondence will be sent to the email address you used to enroll in the RRP program. You must provide a different email per hotel/property, or business. We cannot use the same email for multiple locations you may work at due to our system's parameters. The registration form provides information/space to enroll one location. If more is needed, submit a separate form with a separate set of data and indicate your situation in the "Comments" section.
2. Avoid Email Bounces: Avoid being automatically inactivated (See section G) by taking a few seconds to add US (Rewards@DiscountTicketsandTours.com) to your email contacts to ensure your Welcome Letter, Discount Point Updates and Newsletters do not end up in your SPAM folder. It is YOUR responsibility to inform US if you are not receiving our weekly emails. This may happen when a business blocks group emails. You may want to provide us with a personal email address if you are having trouble receiving our emails. WE NEVER give out your email or contact information to any third party for marketing purposes. It is used exclusively for our program purposes. .
3. Special Invites: Occasionally, we will email you an invite to participate in special attraction sponsored events. It is likely you will have to correspond directly with these attractions to participate using your own email address. Points may or may not be required. It is up to your own discretion to decide if you want to participate in correspondence with the attraction. We are not responsible for emails that do not reach you due to technical difficulties.
4. Valid Emails: It is your responsibility to provide us with a valid email address at all times, email address(es) must be exclusively your own. We are not responsible for emails sent not received by you for any reason. An email address can only be used for one person. If your email address is provided by your business, it must be a specific one assigned to you (with your name) and not a general address.
· Incorrect: Guest.Services@MyCompayName.com (ex: “Guest.Services” is a general title, we need individual name)
· Correct: John.Doe@MyHotelName.com (ex: Jon Doe is an actual individual’s name with business email)
or Mickey1056@gmail.com (ex: personal email address)
5. It is your responsibility to update us if your email changes by replying to one of our emails (email@example.com). We will update your information promptly. This will ensure you will not be automatically inactivated (see section G).
C. DISCOUNT POINTS:
1. Reward discount points are assigned based on a percentage of our profit on qualifying items on sales from guests you refer to our business. This can change without notice. We do not divulge our rates to agents as our vendor contracts are confidential and they change seasonally.
2. Discount points accumulated are applied at a 1:1 ratio. Each discount point is worth $1 discount on any items/services in our stores.
3. Earned discount points will expire 30 days after participation in our reward program ceases. See "Opt-Out" section for details.
4. YOU can review YOUR earned discount amount by opening your "Discount Point Update" email every Monday and Friday or come into our store with your ID. For security reasons, point totals will not be disclosed over the phone as there is no way for US to verify the person on the phone is the agent they are inquiring about. Without a working email address, your only option is to come into the store to get a point update.
D. TRACKING DISCOUNT POINTS:
1. We cannot guarantee accurate tracking of your discount points without the following criteria met:
· At the time of sale, the referred guest must, minimally, provide us with your first name. In the case another agent with the same first name works at your establishment, a last name initial will be needed. Always write your hotel property or business name on all marketing materials.
· Please write legibly on our marketing materials (very important).
· Please let us know if you have a shortened version of your name you would like to use on your referral cards or marketing material. If your enrollment name is "Michael" and you write "Mike" on your referral cards, they system may miss you. Please always include your last name initial. The system searches only the unique combination of letters. We need the exact name you will be writing on your referral cards. You may enter this information on our website enrollment form or inform our Sales Representative (if/when you see him/her), or simply email us anytime (firstname.lastname@example.org).
· We will do our very best to retrieve this information from the guest at each encounter by asking who referred them and collecting any referral cards or marketing media. Unfortunately, no physical descriptions can be accepted. We must have your correct name.
2. Be aware if there is anyone from your place of employment with a similar first or last name (or combination) and to clarify who you are on any referral card or marketing materials.
E. APPLYING DISCOUNT POINTS:
1. Official picture ID must be presented to redeem points.
2. Other people or family members may not apply your discount points for YOU.
3 YOU may receive our regular customer discounts in addition to using your reward discount points on items WE sell to maximize your savings.
4. All items are limited to stock on hand, but we do a pretty darn good job of keeping healthy supplies of our most popular gift cards. However, there may be occasion when we are waiting to replenish.
5. Reward Discount Points cannot be earned on any sale in which points are applied (in part or whole) to reduce the purchase price.
F. VOLUNTARILY & AUTOMATIC OPTING OUT OF PROGRAM:
1. You may voluntarily Opt-Out of the program at any time by:
· Clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of an email
· Or you may send a personal email request to Rewards@DiscountTicketsandTours.com
. Or simply reply to one of our emails.
2. OUR email management program will automatically set your status to “Opt-Out” and YOUR RRP participation will Inactivate when our email management system receives 8 notifications of a Hard Bounce. A Hard Bounce means your email address is no longer deliverable. The company will attempt to deliver each email 5 times before designating a Hard Bounce status. After your status changes to inactive, YOU will not be able to earn further discount points and current discount points will expire in 30 days from inactivation date. It is YOUR responsibility to notice when you have not received our emails and notify us to remedy the problem. Discount Point Updates are sent each Monday and Friday. If YOU miss more than 3 or more emails in a row, please contact us at rewards@discountticketsandtours,com.
G. AUTOMATIC STATUS CHANGE / PARTICIPATION TERMINATION / POINTS EXPIRATION:
We actively update our enrollment monthly to ensure that Our regularly participating RRP agents have access to the best tourist attraction offers around. Our participation requirement/standards are high as there are many valuable Free admissions and heavily discounted tickets offered for many of the attractions. Many of our attraction partners desire these free admissions to be offered only to active participants.
1. Agent participation status will automatically change to "Inactive" under the following circumstances:
· You have not earned points for 3 or more consecutive months.
· We discover your employment has ceased.
· You notify us of your desire to terminate participation in the program.
· Opted-Out of Marketing: You have manually unsubscribed to OUR email which sets your status as “Opt-Out” of marketing or OUR email
management company receives 8 or more Hard Bounce undeliverable notices which automatically Opts you out of marketing in OUR
system. You must notify us if you are not receiving email or want to change your email.
· You disregard attraction policies concerning ticket use or behavior conduct when using a ticket you have obtained from Us during a contest
or ticket give-a-way.
2. Your points will expire 30 days after Status Changes to Inactive.
Please always check your email regularly and let us know if you are not receiving our weekly points updates. Come in person to apply your
discount point towards items regularly. Unfortunately, we cannot process purchases over the phone or send tickets and gift cards through
mail or email. We are conveniently located at 1650 S Harbor Blvd at The Grand Legacy Hotel. Tell the valet you are here to pick up tickets
from us and he/she will direct you to convenient temporary parking. It is the Referral Agents' responsibility to come in and redeem his/her
points before the points expire.
3. Re-enrollment/Re-register at most twice:
· You may re-enroll a second time after you have been automatically inactivated due to the reasons listed above. You will be unable to re-enroll a third time without approval from Our Sales Manager.
· To re-enroll, go to our website's (go to Contact Us/Referral Agent Registration. Please indicate in the "Comments" that you are a prior RRP participant.
We realize there are a number of reasons you may opt-out or stop participating in our RRP program. That is fine. We appreciate any time you spend partnering with us.
Director of Sales
Discount Tickets & Tours