DISCOUNT TICKETS & TOURS
REFERRAL REWARDS PROGRAM (RRP/GRRP)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
GRRP represents the Group Referral Rewards Program - A company/business/group account where all individual referral points are pooled together into one account. The property designated manager controls the redemptions. True GRRP accounts will be specially set up by Discount Tickets & Tours management and the property management.
Note: Some property managers may use a Group Quick Enrollment form to quickly enroll their individual hotel employees, but these are still individual accounts (see RRP).
RRP represents the Referral Rewards Program - An individual account where the individual earns his/her own points and controls their own redemptions.
US/WE/OUR/DTT represents Discount Tickets & Tours.
YOU/YOUR represents all Referral Rewards Program participants in the RRP or GRRP.
We thank you for your interest in enrolling in our Referral Rewards Program or Group Referral Rewards Program and are excited to partner with you to help your guests have a better purchasing experience, saving time and money. We strive provide excellent customer service at all times.
1. This program is not an employment agreement. It is a good-will cooperation between Discount Tickets & Tours and You to provide your guests with the best discounts on needed services, ticket and tour products with a pleasant one-stop-shop purchasing experience. The RRP/GRRP operates as an "at-will" cooperation with no obligation on either side. Our reward points are offered as a simple “Thank You” for your efforts for referring your guests to us. We will always strive to fulfill the obligation of this good-will agreement as long as we are able. Discount Tickets & Tours will not be obligated to fulfill points and redemptions for products or cash in the event that DTT ceases operations, is sold to another party, or cancels the programs. If any of these events occur, current unredeemed points will immediately expire and no compensation will be required.
2. All rules and terms can change without notice and all participants are subject to new terms. It is Your responsibility to read any policy change notifications in your weekly Points Update email.
3. We offer an Individual and a Group program:
Individual Program: (Referral Rewards Program "RRP")
Individual plan allows employees/persons to enroll individually as independent agents to earn reward points to redeem as they desire.
Group Program: (Group Referral Rewards Program "GRRP")
A Group Program can be established by management/owners of hotels and businesses. Points earned by their individual employees are pooled together and accumulate into one account. The designated GRRP manager is the only person who can redeem the group points. The resulting products purchased with points are distributed at the discretion of this person, possibly in accordance with other corporate/owner management direction.
4. In the event a corporation/business decides to enroll in the GRRP, it is at their discretion to pool current individual RRP agents' points together into that account from a set established date or retroactively. If retroactively, any unredeemed RRP agent's points in their Individual account will be transferred into the the new GRRP account.
5. Not all referrals sent to us result in a purchase or points earned. It is our goal to provide your
referred guests with the products and services they seek but we cannot guarantee they will make a
6. We reserve the right to change policies at any time without notice.
B. EMAIL REQUIRED:
1. All correspondence will be sent to the email address you used to enroll in the RRP program. You must provide a different email per hotel/property, or business. We cannot use just one email for multiple locations you may work at due to our system's marketing strategy framework. The new registration form provides information space to enroll one location. If more is needed, submit a separate form and indicate your situation in the "Comments" section.
2. Please take a few seconds to add us to your email contacts to ensure your Welcome Letter, Point Updates and Newsletters do not end up in your SPAM folder. This may happen when a business blocks group emails. You may want to provide us with a personal email address if you are having trouble receiving our emails. WE NEVER give out your email or contact information to any third party for marketing purposes. It is used exclusively for our program purposes. Thank you.
3 Occasionally, we will email you an invite to participate in special attraction sponsored events. It is likely you will have to correspond directly with these attractions to participate using your own email address. However, we will not give your email to them directly. It is up to your own discretion to decide if you want to participate in correspondence with the attraction. We are not responsible for emails that do not reach you due to technical difficulties.
4. It is your responsibility to provide us with a valid email address at all times, email address(es) must be exclusively your own. We are not responsible for email sent and not received by you for any reason. An email address can only be used for one person. If your email address is provided by your business, it must be a specific one assigned to you and not a general address.
- Not Acceptable > GuestServices@Miscellanous.com (ex: general business email)
- Acceptable >Ted.Robbins@MyHotel.com (ex: business email)
or Ted1056@gmail.com (ex: personal email)
5. It is your responsibility to update us if your email changes by replying to one of our emails (email@example.com). We will update your information promptly.
1. Reward points are based on a percentage of our profit on qualifying items on sales from guests you refer to our business. This can change without notice. We do not divulge our rates to agents as our vendor contracts are confidential and they change seasonally.
2. Points accumulated are redeemed at a 1:1 ratio. Each point is worth $1 to spend on any items in our stores.
3. Earned points will expire 30 days after participation in our reward program ceases. See "Opt-Out" section for details.
4. You can review your point balance by opening your "Point Update" email every Monday and Friday or come into our store with your ID. For security reasons, point totals will not be disclosed over the phone as there is no way for us to verify the person on the phone is the agent they are inquiring about. Without a working email address, your only option is to come into the store to get a point update. We will inform you when we gain the capability for you to go online to review your points.
D. TRACKING POINTS:
1. We cannot guarantee accurate tracking of your points without the following criteria met:
At the time of sale, the referred guest must, minimally, provide us with your first name. In the case another agent with the same first name works at your establishment, a last name initial will be needed. Always write your hotel property or business name on all marketing materials.
Please write legibly on our marketing materials (very important).
Please let us know if you have a shortened version of your name you would like to use on your referral cards or marketing material. If your enrollment name is "Michael" and you write "Mike" on your referral cards, they system may miss you. Please always include your last name initial. The system searches only the unique combination of letters. We need the exact name you will be writing on your referral cards. You may enter this information on our website enrollment form or inform our Sales Representative (if/when you see him/her), or simply email us anytime (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will do our very best to retrieve this information from the guest at each encounter by asking who referred them and collecting any referral cards or marketing media. Unfortunately, no physical descriptions can be accepted. We must have your correct name.
2. Be aware if there is anyone from your place of employment with a similar first or last name (or combination) and to clarify who you are on any referral card or marketing materials.
E. REDEEMING POINTS:
1. Official picture ID must be presented to redeem points.
2. Other people or family members may not redeem points for you.
3 You may receive our regular customer discounts in addition to using your reward points to purchase items in order to maximize your savings.
4. All items are limited to stock on hand, but we do a pretty darn good job of keeping healthy supplies of our most popular gift cards. However, there may be occasion when we are waiting to replenish.
5. Reward Points are not earned on any sale in which points are used (in part or whole) to purchase items.
F. VOLUNTARILY OPTING OUT OF PROGRAM:
1. You may Opt-Out of the program at any time by:
Clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of an email
Or you may send a personal email request to Rewards@DiscountTicketsandTours.com
Or simply reply to one of our emails.
G. AUTOMATIC STATUS CHANGE / PARTICIPATION TERMINATION / POINTS EXPIRATION:
1. Your status will automatically change to "Inactive" under the following
You have not earned points for 3 consecutive months.
We discover your employment has ceased.
You notify us of your desire to terminate participation in the program.
You "Unsubscribe" to one of our emails.
2. Your points will expire 30 days after Status Change.
Please always check your email regularly and let us know if you are not receiving our weekly
points updates. Come in person to redeem your points as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we
cannot process purchases over the phone nor send tickets and gift cards through mail or email.
It is the Referral Agents' responsibility to come in and redeem their points before their points
3. You may re-register at any time to start over:
You may reply to a "Status Change" email with your wish to continue enrollment. We will activate you again and give you a new start date.
Use our website's (go to Contact Us/Referral Agent Registration. Please indicate in the "Comments" that you are a prior RRP participant.
Email us at email@example.com" with request to reactivate.