Policies, Terms & Conditions:
The following information acts as an agreement between Discount Tickets & Tours, Inc. and You.
Website Terms & Definitions:
- The terms “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refer to any persons accessing and using this Website to purchase or book any product or service, and any family members, friends, employees, or agents of persons accessing or using this Website.
- The terms “Us”, “Our” and “We” refer to Discount Tickets & Tours, Inc., its affiliates and suppliers.
- The term “Product” refers to any ticket, tour, transportation, activity available to purchase at Discount Tickets & Tours, Inc. listed on our website or office location(s).
- The term “Vendor” refers to the businesses/affiliates used to provide tickets, tours, transportation, or any other service.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Certain activities may be subject to other additional charges in excess of this service fee and such additional charges will be noted on the pricing menu.
- Any authorized refund or exchange will be done in a timely manner; however, an investigative period of a minimum of 10 business day may be necessary for authorization to be granted.
- Refunds are subject to the ticket being unused, not expired, and tours not being attended.
Credit Card Policies:
- We accept most major credit cards, debit cards, U.S. Traveler’s Checks, or cash. There are some international debit cards that are not supported by our system.
- Valid official I.D. is required with any credit card sale.
- The card holder on the credit card must be present to sign the credit card agreement receipt.
- Discount Tickets & Tours, Inc. is a booking agent only and accepts no responsibility or liability for any problems or lost, stolen, forgotten, or damaged property that may arise while in route to, while attending, or after use of Vendor products/services purchased through Discount Tickets &Tours, Inc.
- You are ultimately responsible for knowing the operating hours of the attractions You attend. We make every effort to keep current; however, vendors do changes operating hours and schedules and do not necessarily inform Us.
- You are responsible for asking any pertinent information about the product you purchase.
- If You are dissatisfied with a product or service of a vendor, then You must contact the vendor directly to pursue any complaint. Discount Tickets & Tours, Inc. will record Your feedback to aide Us in decisions regarding future vendor use.
- Discount Tickets & Tours Inc. is not liable for Customers who fail to board their tour bus(s) for any reason including illness, tardiness, or being in the wrong location for pick up. It is Your responsibility to accurately read and verify information pertaining to all tour vouchers for tour date(s), correct pick up times and pick up locations, and to contact Discount Tickets & Tours, Inc. concierges in a timely manner for any questions.
- You are responsible for re-checking the number and type of ticket(s) or tours you have purchased at the time of purchase.
- It is Your responsibility to make sure you are purchasing ticket/tours/activities that are priced for the year you are planning on attending. We take no responsibility for items purchased that will expire before Your intended use of them.
- Many of Discount Tickets & Tours, Inc.’s vendors require a legal aged adult to accompany minor children (anyone under the age of 18 years old). When children tickets are purchased, it is assumed that an adult will be accompanying that child at the venue. Discount Tickets & Tours, Inc. will not be held responsible if a child is turned away at the venue.
- Theme park attractions define a “child’s ticket” differently. Some define them by age and some identify them by height. It is Your responsibility for knowing and purchasing the correct ticket for any minor children in your party.
- All transactions are conducted in U.S. Dollars.
- Gratuities to tour guides and others who service Your activities are not included in the pricing menu. Gratuity is voluntary and is meant to thank employees for excellent service.
- Applicable taxes are included in the product pricing unless stated otherwise in the pricing menu.
- Discount Tickets & Tours, Inc. sets its own pricing for the products it sells. Some products may be subject to a service fee that is included with the price on the pricing menu. Any product with a service fee added will be indicated in the pricing menu.
- Price changes: Every effort is made to insure the pricing on the Discount Tickets & Tours, Inc. Website is accurate and up to date. However, all prices are subject to change without notice, promotional changes may be in process during Your visit.
- Pricing on website is not final; correct pricing must be verified at time of sale in our stores.
- Due to weather, road/traffic conditions, and law ordinance changes, tours/activity routes and content are subject to change or being cancelled without notice: Tours may not be visit identified sightseeing areas in the order as described in the tour/activity descriptions/brochures. On rare occasions, some of the sights may not be available.
- You must abide by tour companies use, terms, and conditions.
- Duration of tours is an estimate only and may vary due to traffic, weather, mechanical failures, or other uncontrollable circumstances.
Responsibility After Purchase:
- After obtaining products from Us, You accept full responsibility and ownership for the purchased products. We accept no responsibility for any products that are damaged, lost, or stolen while in Your possession. Most products cannot be refunded, exchanged, or replaced in these circumstances.
Our Content Removal Rights
We reserve the right, but disclaim any obligation or responsibility, to remove any Content from any Discount Tickets & Tours, Inc. Site.
Content Linked to Our Website
We make no representations concerning the content of sites listed in any of our directories. Consequently, We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in sites listed in our search results or otherwise linked to a Discount Tickets & Tours, Inc. Site.
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON DISCOUNT TICKETS & TOURS, INC. SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON ANY DISCOUNT TICKETS & TOURS, INC. SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY DISCOUNT TICKETS & TOURS, INC. SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MOREOVER, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON OR OFFERED, MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH, OR OTHERWISE RELATED IN ANY WAY TO ANY DISCOUNT TICKETS & TOURS, INC. SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES LINKED TO FROM ANY DISCOUNT TICKETS & TOURS, INC. SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, SAFETY OR OTHERWISE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, PERSONAL INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, THAT RESULT FROM (A) THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, ANY DISCOUNT TICKETS & TOURS, INC. SITE OR CONTENT, MATERIALS OR FUNCTIONS ON ANY SUCH SITE, OR (B) THE CONDUCT OR ACTIONS, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF A DISCOUNT TICKETS & TOURS, INC. SITE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, OR $100 (WHICHEVER IS LESS) FOR ACCESSING OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO ANY DISCOUNT TICKETS & TOURS, INC. SITE.
MOREOVER, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE, OUR LICENSORS AND LICENSEES, OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM AN ACT OF FORCE MAJEURE OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR OR THEIR REASONABLE CONTROL INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, EQUIPMENT AND TECHNICAL FAILURES, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES OR FLUCTUATIONS, STRIKES, LABOR DISPUTES, RIOTS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, SHORTAGES OF LABOR OR MATERIALS, NATURAL DISASTERS, GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS, ORDERS OF DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN COURTS OR TRIBUNALS, NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES, OR ANY REASONS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF US OR OUR LICENSORS AND LICENSEES, OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS.
JURISDICTIONAL AND VENUE ISSUES
YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY DISCOUNT TICKETS & TOURS, INC. SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES; OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE PERMANENTLY BARRED.